Most of us have three main priorities, being happy, being healthy, and being financially fit. Fortunately, the three of those can easily go hand-in-hand. Not only is living a healthy lifestyle often less expensive than you might think, you might even be able to capitalize on the knowledge and expertise you pick up throughout your wellness journey.\
Amerikick Martial Arts is excited to share today’s post that may inspire you to get healthy and stay healthy.
Is It Really Cheaper?
In many ways, yes, healthy practices can save you money. Cooking versus eating out is a great example. According to Pro Money Savings, an average meal out might cost around $20. That same $20 might make for home-cooked dinners. Breakfast is even less expensive, with a homemade omelet made with eggs, bacon, and cheese with a side of biscuits and jelly costing around $4 to prepare.
How to Make Money Getting Healthy
We’ve already asserted that you might even be able to make money by getting healthy. Before we get into specific ways you can do so, it pays to preface this by saying that starting your own business takes work, and if you think that you will have to be ready for include:
● Writing a business plan. A business plan is essentially a document that shows how you plan to make money. It will also dive into the details, such as if you will be a sole proprietor or an LLC. Your business plan can also help you get funding and look ahead at your potential earnings or losses.
● Collecting payments. One of the most uncomfortable things for new entrepreneurs to do is to take money, and when you are doing something for yourself, it can feel like cheating to charge people for your experience and expertise. But, you will need to generate an invoice that not only looks professional but also reminds your customers who you are by incorporating everything from your logo and brand to your payment terms. Getting your money quickly and having payments come in on time are crucial to your business.
● Being visible. Something else that can be difficult to swallow as someone who will soon be in the public eye is the scrutinizing comments made by potential customers as well as the occasional internet jerk. Remember, kids are not the only ones that are subject to online taunting. Be prepared for people to comment on everything from your weight to whether or not they think you’re spending enough time with your family while you focus on fitness.
Now that you understand some of your responsibilities, you can begin to think about ways that you can monetize your wellness endeavors. A few ideas here are to launch a fitness studio (online or in-person), starting a blog or vlog, or repping for a sportswear equipment company.
Affordable Wellness Tips
How you save very much depends on your goals. However, there are a few things that everyone can do to keep their purses closed and their environment healthier.
● Use natural cleaners. You can make cleaners using vinegar, alcohol, and citrus peels.
● DIY your home gym. If you have a garage, you have a great space to work out or practice martial arts.
● Spend more time outside. Hiking, swimming, and even walking through your closest metropolitan area are free ways that you can get some activity in your life.
● Plant a garden. You do not have to have a huge swatch of land to have a garden. Miracle Grow offers lots of tips for beginner gardeners, even if you only have space for a few containers on a sunny patio.
While it’s possible to make money managing your health, financial gain should not be your primary motivation. But, if you are genuine in your efforts, there’s no reason why you should not pay yourself back for investing in yourself.
Image via Canva.